Help us grow on social media by sharing your purchased product using our official hashtags: #WearYogiya #Yogiya
The Operational Readiness Pack (O.R.P.) is an ultralight, water-resistant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack. We made it with rip-stop nylon to create the right balance of lightness and durability. The O.R.P works as a daypack and can fit a 13" laptop in the internal back pocket. When traveling, it can be rolled up and stowed in another bag. The O.R.P is part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a system designed in collaboration with skateboard legend and track bike savant, John Cardiel. Made for John's simple, resourceful, creative and self-sufficient travel style, the bags can be used in tandem or on its own—answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
A BAG BUILT FOR THE CITY
The Operation Readiness Pack, (O.R.P) is a ultra-light, water-resistant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack. Perfect for daytrips. Internal back pocket fits 13" laptop sleeve. Designed by John Cardiel.
- Designed with skate legend, John Cardiel
- Ultralight, water-resistant rolltop, accomodating multiple sizes
- 100% taped seams for increased water resistance
- 216d double-coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams
- The Operation Readiness Pack (O.R.P.)
|Size||18" H, 11" W, 6" D|
Chrome Industries The CARDIEL ORP Pack
- Brand: Chrome Industries
- Product Code: BG-140-BK-NA
- Reward Points: 20
- Availability: 1
Price in reward points: 500